On this bulletin board we welcome systemic events that want to be announced. Send your information to email@example.com
Systemic Interventions in Teams and Organizations – RIGA (Latvia) –
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2023 ~ (English) – Organizer: Janis Zelavs
Jan Jacob Stam & Dees van de Hoef
Teams are like living beings with a will of their own and often a very good memory. Sometimes they move in exactly the opposite direction as the members of the team. Who should we address then? The members of the team or the whole thing called ‘team’?
By the way, for ‘team’ you can also read ‘organisation’, ‘department’, ‘startup’, ‘association’ or ‘family business’.
What will we do?
- In these three days, you will learn how to apply some tried-and-tested systemic interventions in teams. While some of these may be spatial, they are far from being constellations in the classic sense of the word.
- What you will also learn is what essentially systemic interventions are, and how to create the conditions that they can land.
- You will explore the question from which place you do the interventions and what effect this has on the outcome.
- We will explain the ‘orders of interventions’, giving you a deeper sense of: ‘What needs to be done and what could be the first step?’
- You will be able to explore how your own patterns play into the intervention and your work in the team, and how to use these patterns instead of being counterproductive.
- We will introduce and practice different interventions, in a way that will enable you to carry them out yourself afterwards.
You are very welcome, whether you are a (team) coach or team leader, manager, business owner, consultant or facilitator of constellations.
Cases of participants are welcome. We will work with them and use them at the same to learn. In short: there is a lot to learn here, from hands-on work to developing your capacity as an ‘intervener.’
Who? Dees van de Hoef and Jan Jacob Stam
Dees and Jan Jacob are very experienced in systemic work with teams. But why do you get both of them?
Well, they are not only complementary, but together they are more then the sum of the parts. Instead of just overcoming their differences, they use their differences. But that you have to experience yourself………and yes, therefore you have to participate in this workshop. See you there!
📅 November 12, 13 & 14, 2023
More info, mail to: Janis Zelavs – TeamFor